My Mom just bought a 2016 CC

Post by Matt »

Photos here: http://alltrackworld.com/i-just-got-a-2016-cc/

More coverage to come.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: My Mom just bought a 2016 CC

Post by Matt »

Aaaand it's back at the dealer because the radio's AM band doesn't work.
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

Same problem in my Volvo S60. It' to do with contact problems with the internal am radio antenna.
lexmia

Post by lexmia »

Too much electronics and still stuck in basic problems as poor contacts. Consumer reports seems to find that European cars, in particular luxury European cars do not have a good track record on reliability, even though performance etc. are excellent.

VW seems to be plagued with lil gadget quirks.

When will we back to cars with merit on HP, performance, handling, etc and not on stupid gadgets that mostly distract us from driving?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Yep, that was a widespread problem. A "classic" Volvo issue. I saw many posts on that in my Volvo forum about ten years ago. Not that much recently, as the problem was mostly addressed for all the affected models by now.
Pilot wrote:Same problem in my Volvo S60. It' to do with contact problems with the internal am radio antenna.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

More than any brand, I see new/new-ish VWs with a headlight out. I'm not talking about when the driver activates the turn signal, which will temporarily turn off that side's headlight.
lexmia wrote:Too much electronics and still stuck in basic problems as poor contacts. Consumer reports seems to find that European cars, in particular luxury European cars do not have a good track record on reliability, even though performance etc. are excellent.

VW seems to be plagued with lil gadget quirks.

When will we back to cars with merit on HP, performance, handling, etc and not on stupid gadgets that mostly distract us from driving?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic